1. Your income is the money in your bank account.
2. A debit card is the same as a credit card.
3. Employers have the right to take your taxes directly from your paycheck.
4. Your money is safe in a bank, even if the bank is flooded or catches on fire.
5. You can only have one bank and bank account.
6. Everyone pays the same amount in taxes.
7. You don't need a lot of money to have a checking or savings account.
8. It is cheaper to take out a bank loan than to owe money on your credit card.
9. You can open your own retirement account.
10. Having a budget only helps if you have a lot of money.