1. If an individual with a disability can't afford an apartment, is the landlord obligated to allow the individual to move into the apartment?
2. How can you search for available housing?
Newspaper Want Ads
Real Estate Offices
All of the above
3. What year was the Fair Housing Act Amendments passed?
4. Can a tenant with a disability change or modify his/her apartment, even if they don't live in federally funded housing?
5. What might be the first question you might ask a landlord prior to moving into an apartment?
Does this apartment have a swimming pool?
How much is the rent, and when is it due?
Can I repaint the apartment?
None of the above
6. Are landlords obligated by law to allow pets?
7. Where can people find out about the Fair Housing Act?
WV Human Rights Commission
Mountain State CIL
8. Can a landlord discriminate, based on a person's disability?