Lesson: Physical and Mental Signs of Stress
1. Do you feel tired all the time or have trouble sleeping?
2. Do you have a hard time relaxing or feel unable to relax?
3. Do you forget things all the time?
4. Are you frequently angry and tired at the end of the day?
5. Do you always feel under pressure?
6. Do you argue all the time, even about minor things?
7. Can you never find time for yourself?
8. Do you no longer want to socialize with others?
9. Do you lack patience and feel others are always wrong?
10. Do people often tell you that you seem tense or upset?
Everyone has bad days and feels some of the above, but if you have answered 'yes' to two or more of these questions and/or feel this way regularly, chances are that you are stressed! Moreover, you may not be handling the stress in your life as well as you could be.
Find out more about how to deal with both the physical and mental aspects of stress in the next two classes.